Promise Day fifth day of Valentine Week

Today is Promise Day.
As I promised that we will meet again so I am here now to discuss What is Promise or The Promise Day? And why we celebrate it. As you all know that we are in the Valentine Week and we have discussed What and Why we celebrate Rose DayPropose DayChocolate DayTeddy Day. So after Propose him/her by Rose, Chocolate and with beautiful Teddy Bear now it is the time to promise him/her that we will never separate with each other we will be like the North and South pole attraction on the Magnet.

What and Why is Promise Day is been celebrated in Valentine Week?
Have you get the answer. No, don't worry I will tell you after proposing him/her you spend so much time with them. So this day is there to promise your partner or crush that I will be with you my whole life with that much amount of love when we met first.

There are many promises you can do to impress him/her by your love/affection, care, honesty, and many others. There are some promises that you can give to your partner or the love ones.

1:- I will always be loyal and honest with you anything happens.

2:- I will never tell lie or hide anything from you.

3:- I keep a phone without a password which can be access by you only.

4:- I keep a promise that I always treat you as my Queen/King and never ever break your heart.

5:- I respect you and your family.
6:- I promise you to always encourage you in life.

7:- I promise to stick by you through the tough times.

As in Indian culture, there are 7 wishes which we make in front of the fire on marriage/wedding day. And 7 is the luckiest number in the world which all love to have as a lucky number. So I also asked you all to make these 7 promises with your partners or crushes.

THANK YOU for reading patiently I promise to you all that I will post these types of blog simultaneously/alternately.


0 Comments